Saturday, May 19, 2012

April - The month spent away from home / Roskilde

I spent April traveling. First I went to visit my father and stepmother to Roskilde, Denmark. She's Danish and they have been living there since 2003. I spent Easter weekend with them and it was wonderful. We went to the A. Gursky photography exhibition in Louisiana art museum and saw the most expensive photograph ever. It was impressive to say the least. 

I have always found Denmark to be a big part of me. I look at my step family there as if they were my blood relatives. I don't know life without them. Roskilde is also an interesting town, quiet but still a lot of young families that live there. My first photographs are from Roskilde.


My father Thor Jonsson and second mother Jytte Fogtman at the Louisiana museum.


Homeless man selling Hus Forbi, a magazine about homeless people and made for them to sell. It gives them some extra cash and helps raise awareness.



 Easter Sunday in Roskilde





Bye Bye Birdy..






No comments:

Post a Comment